ABOUT OUR LASHES
We use only the best lashes on the market - allowing you to customize your lashes for optimal results. We currently offer the following extensions:
- Synthetic Silk & Mink Blend
- Silk & Mink Blend*
- Glitter Candy Lashes
- Colored Lashes
Our lash services have a unique system that allows us achieve natural + beautiful looking lashes. We will help you maintain the longevity of your lashes by providing a customized application to best suit your lifestyle.
* All of our lashes are cruelty free
* All of our adhesives are formaldehyde free
- New Clients Must Book Online
- Cancellation Policy: Please note that we have a 24 hr cancellation policy
- 'No Show' appointments will be charged 100% of appointment price.
+ CAN I HAVE LASH EXTENSIONS IF I WEAR GLASSES OR CONTACTS?
Yes! Our lash extensions are great for everyone.
+ WHAT TYPES OF ADHESIVE (glue) IS USED?
GBY uses only the highest quality adhesive for all of our lash treatments. Our adhesive is a SAFE, FDA approved medical grade glue formulated specifically for the eyes. This adhesive is to be used by professionals only.
+ HOW LONG DOES THE LASH EXTENSION PROCESS TAKE?
On average, the process takes 40-90 minutes.
+ WHEN WILL I KNOW I NEED A LASH TOUCH UP?
We recommend having your lashes touched up every 2-3 weeks.
- No pulling, rubbing or tugging! Love your lashes!
- Do not perm, or tint lashes after the application
- Eyelash curlers are useless, you won't need it
- Try not to rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Gently cleanse around the eye area
- Use a lash extension safe eye makeup remover
- Do not pull on your new lash extensions! This will take out your own lashes
- Avoid saunas for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24hrs after application
- If you need to wear mascara, apply to the lash tips only, and try to use a water-based mascara (this will wash off easily without compromising your lash extensions)
- Brush & Groom your lashes using the GBY lash kit tools